- Responsible for designing, developing and implementing programs and applications.
- Perform prototyping, application tests and code reviews to ensure product is satisfactory.
- Responsible for existing software in addition to new developments, perform debugging, testing, code improvement and re-designing tasks.
- Work with customer service and quality analysis teams to optimize products.
- Ensure products stay up-to-date and continue to satisfy customer needs.
- Must provide customers with ongoing technical support. This support includes responding to customer issues, providing updated software that solves bug issues, performing installs for customers and working with the customer service team.
- Must acquire and analyze customer needs and problems, making recommendations to the engineering team to satisfy needs and develop solutions.
- Generate ideas for software products that innovate and fill gaps in the current market.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Geodetic, Civil and Agricultural Engineering, Geology, Forestry, Agriculture or equivalent.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
- Experience in programming and scripting is a plus
- Strong knowledge in using Google Earth & Google Maps
- Demonstrates competent understanding of GIS (Geographic Information System)
- Preferably familiar with UAS (Unmanned Aircraft System)
- Having relevant engineering or development experience
- Must be able to do customer analysis to create applications that respond to customer needs and provide innovative solutions to common problems.
- Ability to work on a minimum supervision.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Geodetic Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Libran House, Legazpi St, 1223 Makati, Philippines
- Software Developer/IT Company
- 1 opening
About Pacific Data Resources (Asia) Inc.
Pacific Data Resources (Asia) Inc. is the leading provider of end-to-end Geographic Information System (GIS) solutions in the country, with more than 15 years of experience on automated mapping and facilities management using the latest technologies on data development and applications development. We continue to expand our expertise with innovative ideas and methodologies. Our solutions help multinational companies (local and abroad) form sound and intelligent decisions which enable them to provide better products and services to their respective customers. WHY JOIN US? Our people are leaders in their fields with extensive industry experience. Be a part of this technology-savvy family. We share with our clients the desire to constantly find new ways to improve existing technologies and closely work together to invent new tools. If you like challenges in the fast-paced IT world, and if you have a passion for excellence, then we will welcome you warmly. We promote "Work-Life Balance" and maintain a fun working environment. Because work is not work when you're having fun. Feel accomplished without compromising your personal life.