Accounting and Finance Manager
- Makati, Philippines2nd Flr., Filipino Bldg.,, 135 Dela Rosa Street , Makati, Kalakhang Maynila, PhilippinesMakatiKalakhang MaynilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full time
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations of the company, such as payroll, billing and collections, payables, government financial requirements, and other financial transactions
- Oversee the members of the accounting and finance team in the efficient performance of their tasks
- Manage the efficiency of the company’s payments and collections
- Makes sure that all confidential financial information are secured.
- Ensure the timely preparation and submission of all financial reports
- Monitoring of bank accounts and reconcile bank statements
- Monitor and report accounting discrepancies to the Senior Executive
- Ensure the efficient use of accounting software.
- Maintain up to date financial system knowledge.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and ensure compliance to financial regulations and legislation.
- Manage tax payments
- Be the point person in communicating and coordinating with external auditors, banks, government agencies and other institutions on financial matters.
- Prepare budgets, budget forecasts (for the entire company and by department) upon request of the Senior Executive
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for improvement
- Provide insightful information and expectations to Senior Executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making. Aid management in financial decisions when needed.
- BS Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Professional qualification as a CFA/CPA is a plus
- Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Proficiency in using industry-accepted financial software/systems (Quickbooks)
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics with an ability to manage confidential data
- With a sense of responsibility and high maturity level
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 135 Dela Rosa Street, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.