Business Analyst / Quality Assurance Analyst
- Makati, Philippines2F, Filipino Bldg. 135 Dela Rosa St., Legaspi Village Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible in gathering, analyzing, simplifying and organizing project requirements.
- Responsible in designing software process flow; planning and monitoring project implementations;
- Create test cases and conduct layers of QA.
- Assist in planning software deployment and manage project acceptance.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or any related course
- Strong technical writing skills and adept in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; capable of creating presentations for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Capable of understanding and managing systems development.
- Has leadership skills, has initiative, creative and open for innovation.
- Can work well with a team.
- Background in Telco Systems is an advantage.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2F, Filipino Bldg. 135 Dela Rosa St., Legaspi Village Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.