UI/UX Design Specialist
- Makati, Philippines2F, Filipino Bldg. 135 Dela Rosa St., Legaspi Village Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Determine the layout, font color/type, logos, pictures, posters and other visual aspects of the design. This design could either be used in a marketing material, website, mobile or software application.
- Provides one or more design ideas and sample layouts.
- Interacts with the marketing and applications development team.
- Can create videos that can be used for demos and marketing events.
- Makes sure that all aspect of the design is original work and does not rely on creative commons materials available in the internet.
- Expected to take and edit pictures related to company's UI/UX.
- Maintain and create corporate websites.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Multimedia Arts, Information Design or equivalent but we will be looking at your portfolio as well.
- Understanding of event design and large format signage for tradeshow booths.
- Good understanding of web design.
- Has a keen eye for detail and ability to express creative ideas.
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems like WordPress, Drupal and Joomla.
- Ability to design using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to design multimedia content development
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Passion for design and the ability to solve visual communication problems using a combination of unique type of treatments, photography, illustrations and color usage.
- Ability to prepare print-ready files.
- Ability to design web user interfaces.
- Must have good written and oral communication skills.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2F, Filipino Bldg. 135 Dela Rosa St., Legaspi Village Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.