- Makati, Philippines2F, Filipino Bldg. 135 Dela Rosa St., Legaspi Village Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for the program design, scripting and coding based on functional requirements, flowcharts, modules' logical sequence and workflow.
- Able to handle troubleshooting, unit testing and debugging of the application.
- Collaborates with project team members for system integration and data flow process.
- Must fulfill system documentation requirements.
- Shall practice Agile-Scrum software development methodology.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Must be knowledgeable with the following: C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Bootstrap/HTML5, jQuery, JASON, XML
- At least 1Year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Must be familiar with database programming, scripting, and creating stored procedures/functions.
- Must have working experience with any of the following databases: MS SQL Server, ORACLE, MySQL
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Innovative, self-starter, resourceful and result-oriented.
- Efficiently manages quality of work and ability to deliver on-time.
- Must have good communication skills both oral and written.
- Knowledge on Geographic Information Systems is a plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2F, Filipino Bldg. 135 Dela Rosa St., Legaspi Village Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 4 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.