- Quezon City, Philippines15 West Ave Brgy. Nayong Kanluran, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Management of structural analysis and design, load rating of roadway and rail bridges, and contract document preparation (plans, specification, and estimate) for design/build and conventional bridge projects.
- Management of project budget and schedule
- Coordination and communication with clients, sub-consultants, and team members
- Quality review of work products
- Proposal preparation and scope and fee development
- 5-10 experience in bridge engineering
- Knowledgeable in Cofferdaming
- Licensed Civil Engineer
- Ability to manage projects from preliminary planning through completion
- Proficiency in structural analysis software such as SAP, STAAD or similar
- Willing to be assigned in Catarman, Samar
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About PACIFIC CONCRETE PRODUCTS, INC.
Pacific Concrete Products, Inc (PCPI) is one of the leading "AAA" Construction company in the country. We specialize in horizontal construction such as roads, bridges, airports and expressways. A multi-billion company and has proven the name in the industry for more thatn 6 decades. We are also a manufacturing company of Ready Mix Concrete and Asphalt. ISO 9001:2008 certification has been granted to PCPI for its dedication to serve our clients and customers.Pacific Concrete Products Inc. (PCPI), is an equal opportunity employer. As such, PCPI offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, religion, age, nationality, social or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. These opportunities include all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, job placement, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, advancement, and termination. All employees are expected to adhere to both the spirit and the letter of this long-standing Lenovo policy. The exercise of rights protected by applicable federal, state and local equal employment opportunities laws such as filing complaints, participating in investigations, compliance reviews and related administrative proceedings, and lawfully opposing unlawful practices under these laws is protected activity for which harassment, intimidation, threats, coercion or discrimination will not be tolerated. Employees who believe they are being or have been unlawfully discriminated or retaliated against must immediately report the incident to Human Resources. PCPI does not authorize or condone unlawful discrimination or retaliation. If any employee is found to have unlawfully discriminated or retaliated against any other employee, appropriate disciplinary action up to and including termination will be taken. It is the responsibility of every member of management to ensure effective implementation of this policy. Specific responsibility for monitoring and reporting EEO developments is assigned to the Human resource Manager.