- Identify new properties (hotels/housings) that meet OYO standards in terms of location, pricing, infrastructure quality, owner willingness etc. and pitch OYO's partnership proposal.
- Strengthen relationship with existing property owner & other relevant stakeholders.
- Work closely with revenue management team to drive topline for the partners.
- 1-3 years of experience in business development, partnerships/acquisitions or sales.
- Preferably from hospitality/tourism (hotels, villas, tourism, travel agents)
- Good communication in English and Bahasa Indonesia as well as well-mannered and appearance.
- Good analytics skills and ability to structure complex commercial arrangements.
- Ready to be assigned throughout Kabupaten Gianyar, includes Ubud (it is recommended to own a vehicle).
- Fresh graduates with some relevant freelancing experiences will be considered.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.