HRBP - Jakarta
- South Jakarta City, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta, South Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta City, Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta CityJakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Contribute to the business strategy by helping business leaders to identify, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures, and processes
- Support line managers in forecasting and planning their talent pipeline requirements in line with the function or business strategy.
- Implement appropriate employee training and manage its delivery.
- Review key business performance targets and their related talent implications with business leaders.
- Facilitate long-term initiatives aligned with the strategic agenda.
- Assist business unit leaders in providing employees with development opportunities that align with current and future performance standards.
- Develop and promote ongoing feedback mechanisms for employees to influence the continuous improvement of HR services and processes.
- Provide expert advice and coaching to employees when appropriate.
- Understand and solicit employee opinions and anticipate their needs and concerns.
- Review and benchmark the internal and external environment to improve HR policies and initiatives.
- Identify and drive the sharing of best practices across functions to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Act as a liaison between the line and HR to ensure that HR services are aligned with internal client needs.
- Identify new opportunities for HR to add value to the business.
- Maintain knowledge of progressive HR practices and key trends.
- Facilitate a strong leadership and coaching culture.
- Manage specific projects as determined in the annual HR operational plan and contribute to functional and cross-functional initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, HR management, or related field
- Graduate degree preferred
- 4 to 5 years experience in Human Resources
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- South Jakarta, South Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.