AD1907 - City Head (Medan)
- Medan, IndonesiaMedan, North Sumatra (Sumatera Utara), IndonesiaMedanNorth Sumatra (Sumatera Utara)Indonesia
- Full time
City Head will be the business owner of a portfolio of hotels and will work on the following along with the Central OYO ecosystem. The JD Comprises of the below mentioned:
- Owning end to end profit and loss of the portfolio of hotels (10 - 35 hotels).
- Identifying ways to improve the revenue across verticals - Room Revenue, F&B, MICE, Caf-, etc.
- Controlling end to end operations and costs across all the cost heads - optimizing efficiency and operations.
- Expanding business in the city - identifying avenues for growth and collaboration
- Managing end-to-end vendors - Sourcing, commercial negotiations, performance management, etc. for different verticals - Food and Beverage, Manpower, Repair and Maintenance, Transformation
- Leading multiple teams - Field Engineers, Trainers, Business Development, Transformation, Sales
- Planning hiring needs (including bench requirements), managing the capacity and planning for the peak
- Identifying trends, patterns and deep dive on core issues.
- Optimizing Guest Experience, Revenue and Operational Costs, working within a defined budget
- Engaging with different stakeholders
- vendors, property owners, local and central cross-functional teams to deliver the best operational excellence
- Team Leader with objective approach towards goal setting and monitoring
- Ability to get things done and influence others
- Fluent communication and ability to manage situations on the ground
- The analytical frame of mind & a go-getter attitude
- Demonstrates high ethical values
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Medan, North Sumatra (Sumatera Utara), Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.