- Creating and enforcing policies for effective data management
- Formulating management techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data
- Devising and implementing efficient and secure procedures for data management and analysis with attention to all technical aspects
- Develop and implement procedures for effective data management.
- Create rules and procedures for data sharing.
- Oversee and manage staff members in the daily use of data systems.
- Guarantee adherence to legal and company regulations.
- Regularly monitor and evaluate information and data systems that could affect analytical results.
- Assess system performance and make recommendations for software, hardware, and data storage improvements.
- Manage all incoming data files.
- Continually develop data management strategies.
- Assist with recognizing and upholding digital security systems to protect delicate information.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field.
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience in data management or analysis.
- Ability to decipher and organize large amounts of data.
- An analytical mindset with superb communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to translate complex problems clearly and in nontechnical terms.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Gedung Treasury Tower , Kawasan District 8 LOT 28, SCBD, Jl. Jend. sudirman kav 52-53, RT.5/RW.3, Senayan, Kec. Kby. Baru, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12190, Indonesia
- 1 opening
About OY! Indonesia
OY! is an Indonesian fintech start up that mainly focusing on money movement aggregator. We are aiming to enable businesses and end-users in Indonesia to have access to world-class financial services, starting with sending and accepting money seamlessly and securely at scale.