Online Language Tutor | Teacher
- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
- Deliver prepared 30 minutes or 1-hour online audio/video lessons to learners whose first language is not English.
- Conduct interaction with learner using skype or other remote communication tools (phone or video).
- Manage lesson according to script and time constraints.
- Evaluate learner’s performance.
- Able to identify students' needs.
- Can handle different level or age bracket.
- Conduct tests and maintain lesson plans.
- Provide constructive feedback and records on oral and written work.
- Undergrad are okay but only limited to at least 3rd-year college;
- Pleasing personality;
- Neutral or American accent;
- Good command of the English language;
- Proficient in Computers;
- Friendly, patient, and can work with collegue;
- Has self-discipline and positive attitude;
- experience in Teaching online or offline is an advantage but not required;
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Secondary Education
- Communication Arts
- Mass Communication
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Education and Training
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Gil Puyat Ave., Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Human Resources / HR
- 78 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Out of the Box Practices, Inc.
We are a leading training and management consulting company which provides personalized services and unique learning experience.
We adhere to the practice of bringing in exceptional applications with tailor-fit and pragmatic solutions to the needs of the clients and optimize the full potential of individuals and organizations alike.