Assistant Accounting Manager
- Manila, Philippines
- Penuh waktu
- Supervise the general ledger group to ensure monthly and quarterly financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Work with the CFO and Financial Reporting Specialist to ensure a clean and timely interim and year-end audit.
- Support annual budget and forecasting activities.
- Collaborate with the other department managers to support overall company goals and objectives.
- Respond to inquiries from the CFO and other operation wide managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
- Support CFO with special projects and process improvements.
- Monitor and analyze each department workflow to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Assist in development and implementation of system migration, new procedures, and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Advise staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advises on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
- Accounting graduate;
- Has extensive experience in the same field;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Tingkat Posisi
- Mid - Senior Level Manager
- Kategori pekerjaan
- Accounting and Finance
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus Sarjana (S1)
- Perekrut respon ke aplikasi
- Alamat Kantor
- 46 P. Sanchez St, Santa Mesa, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Health and Medical
- 5 lowongan dibuka
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.