Medical Records Manager
- 46 P. Sanchez St., Sta. Mesa, Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Full time
Medical records managers are responsible for maintaining and securing all written and medical records. They also ensure that information contained in the record is complete, accurate and only available to authorized personnel.
- Coordinates process and maintain private patient information in the health care facility's database. Medical records assess patient records to ensure they are complete and accurate.
- Collaborate with other members of the management staff to assist in the development of strategic planning and adaptations to service delivery modalities.
- Adhere to professional standards as outlined by governmental bodies and relevant associations and private funding sources.
- Assist in the development of organization plans/policies related to professional standards.
- Provide evaluative reviews and training to ensure that staff understands and adheres to such standards.
- Participate in budget discussions and provide data to support budgetary decisions that affect program sustainability and growth.
- Identify areas for program growth.
- Initiate requests for supervision, interim evaluation and goal setting.
- Remain current in the field of service provided by the program through self-initiated avenues.
- Conduct and facilitate program sponsored in-service trainings.
- Adhere to ethical and professional standards.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.