- Manila, Philippines
- Full time
- Depend on adequate and accurate inventories to keep their revenues profitable and their customers happy.
- An inventory clerk is customarily relied upon to track the movement of goods in his charge in order to avoid lost sales and prevent production delays.
- Good record keeping is generally considered important to a successful inventory control.
- The clerk will be responsible for managing incoming and outgoing products and supplies within a hospital.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Preferably, MALE
- Preferably with the same experience is plus advantage
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.