- 10 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 7 days
- Recruiter responds
- 31% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- Health and Medical
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 46 P. Sanchez St., Sta. Mesa, Manila, Manila, Philippines
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Depend on adequate and accurate inventories to keep their revenues profitable and their customers happy.
- An inventory clerk is customarily relied upon to track the movement of goods in his charge in order to avoid lost sales and prevent production delays.
- Good record keeping is generally considered important to a successful inventory control.
- The clerk will be responsible for managing incoming and outgoing products and supplies within a hospital.
For 68 years, Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital Manila (OLLH) has been one of the country’s top medical institutions. In 2010, the Servarum Spiritus Sancti (SSpS) entered into a 20-year lease with East Manila Hospital Managers Corp. (EMHMC), a subsidiary of Metro Pacific Investments Corp. Since then, EMHMC has achieved and expanded to becoming a tertiary hospital with 182-bed capacity, equipped with the latest medical technology, and the honor of being PhilHealth’s Center of Excellence in Healthcare. In 2015, EMHMC’s 5th Anniversary, OLLH – EMHMC simultaneously unveiled and launched its newest hospital wings and patient centers to cater to the needs of the growing number of patients. Specialized wings were built and redesigned for quick recovery with the hospital’s new St. Martin Pediatric Wing, St. Jude Internal Medicine Wing, St. Therese Maternity Wing, St. Anthony Medical Wing, and St. Vincent Surgical Wing. The Hemodialysis Center was also launched with a 27-seater treatment facility, equipped with the most advanced technology, boasting the newest hemodialysis machines and on-line hemodiafiltration machines, operating with double-pass reverse osmosis, passing the standards of the Department of Health. While the Oncology and Hematology Unit were rebuilt to give its patients a more vibrant and cozier feel as they undergo treatments. As OLLH – EMHMC continues its journey to transformation, the patients and every family are assured to experience service excellence, promoting holistic healing across generations.