- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other services.
- Prepares for customer inquiries by studying products, services, and customer service processes.
- Responds to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; verifying customer's understanding of information and answer.
- Records customer inquiries by documenting inquiry and response in customers' accounts.
- Improves quality service by recommending improved processes; identifying new product and service applications.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes customer service and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- With pleasing personality;
- Must be at least 5'5ft. in height;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.