- 30 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Completed graduate studies (Masters)
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 19 days
- Recruiter responds
- 98% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 days ago
- Health and Medical
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 46 P. Sanchez St., Sta. Mesa, Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- A licensed of Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Must pass the IQ, Aptitude and Proficiency Examinations required by the Hospital.
- Must have attended and passed an orientation program given by the Hospital.
- With a licensed of I.V. Therapy according to BON-PRC established protocol
- Physically, emotionally and mentally fit
- Must be of good moral character
- Proficient in communication English and Filipino
- Willing to be trained for 2 months
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Transcript of Records (TOR)
- NBI/Police Clearance
- Residence Certificate (Cedula)
- Birth Certificate (NSO released)
- SSS E1 Form
- 1x1 Picture (1)
- PRC License (if applicable)
- Board Rating Result (if applicable)
- RLE (for Nurses Only)
- IVT Card (for Nurses Only)
- IVT Certificate (for Nurses Only)
Pls. ready all the requirements in a long folder. Incomplete requirements will not be accepted.
Duties and Functions
- Admits and orients patient to the physical set up of the unit, hospital policies and other services.
- Interviews patients and his significant ones regarding present and past history of illness.
- Utilizes tools of physical assessment such as inspection, palpation, percussion and auscultation in evaluating patient’s condition.
- Keeps accurate and complete records of patient’s data.
- Gives and receives accurate endorsement.
- Observes records and reports to members of the health team regarding significant symptoms, reactions and changes on the status of the patient.
- Organizes and analyses gathered information and data to arrive at a reliable nursing diagnosis.
- Determines the priorities of needs prescribe on specific care for each patient.
- Provides for the physical comfort and safety of patient and carries out doctor’s order intelligently and fills up and updates the nursing care plan.
- Feeds the incapacitated patient and renders oral care and suctions secretions if needed.
- Renders sponge bath and hair shampoo,perineal care, and vaginal douche if indicated.
- Performs prescribed nursing procedures and treatments.
- Checks, measures records and reports vital signs of patient accurately.
- Records all nursing interventions and the effectiveness of the rendered care.
- Assists physician at bedside procedure.
- Prepares and administers prescribed medications according to established SOP.
- Acts intelligently in emergency situation.
- Observes different isolation precautions and uses appropriate protective barriers as necessary.
- Observes and maintains proper waste segregation and disposal according to SOP
- Follows up on Infection Control SOP after patient’s room discharge.
- Evaluates and revises plan of care to meet the changing needs of the patient.
- Documents patient’s significant observations and evaluations of the patient’s condition during the tour of duty.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of all nursing interventions and care rendered to the patient.
Collaborative Patient Care
- Participates in the shift to shift rounds of the Nursing staff and also with the members of the health team such as doctors, dietitian, physical therapists and with other members of the health team to meet the needs and problems of the patient.
- Coordinates with other units, departments regarding patient’s treatment schedule or appointment of activities to the plan of care.
- Reports lost equipment and those that need prompt servicing and repairs.
- Updates patients and significant ones regarding patient’s condition to plan with the patient and significant ones on procedures prescribed for.
- Discusses the discharge plan to the patient and to the significant ones.
- Initiates and participates in nursing research conducted within the institution.
Professional and personal growth and Development
- Participates with the nursing training section in the planning, implementation and evaluation of updates, seminars for the continuing education program.
- Participates in the nursing audit process conducted by the Nursing Service Division.
- Intervenes between patient, significant ones, doctors and other hospital personnel, if necessary.
- Participates in the development of the professional and non-professional staff of the Nursing Service Division.
- Participates in the maintenance of cleanliness and orderliness in the unit.
- Recognizes and reports possible hazards in the unit.
- Performs other functions as delegated by her superiors.