- Manila, Philippines
- Full time
1) Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects.
2) Plan and design transportation or hydraulic systems and structures, following construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools.
3) Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, and material stress factors to determine design specifications.
4) Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
5) Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at project site.
6) Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations and establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- MALE / FEMALE
- Licensed of Civil & Mechanical
- Has extensive background in Autocadd
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Completed graduate studies (Masters)
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 46 P. Sanchez St., Sta. Mesa, Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Health and Medical
- 6 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.