- 20 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 22 days
- Recruiter responds
- 22% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- Health and Medical
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 46 P. Sanchez St., Sta. Mesa, Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Must be a graduate of a four (4) year course Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Technology (BSRT).
Certified by the Board of Radiologic Technology of the Professional Regulation Commission.
- At least 1 year hospital experience in this institution
- Must have attended training , seminars and workshop
- Has the ability to communicate to people (patients and co-workers).
- Teach and share his knowledge with other co-workers.
- Honest, courteous, respectful and trustworthy
- Shows good values and no records of sanction and warnings.
Under the immediate supervision of the Chief Rad. Tech. He/ she must represent the department in the absence of Chief Rad. Tech. Helps Chief Rad Tech in planning, organizing and directing the department goals and objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must develop his/her leadership skills.
- Helps the chief rad. tech in implementing the existing policies and procedures of the hospital and the department.
- Able to make decision and good judgment in the absence of chief rad. tech,and RT III.
- Responsible in monitoring and recording the preventive maintenance services rendered to all equipment.
- Responsible in monitoring of complete sets of radiology accessories like lead gown, gonads(male,female,infant), thyroid shields, lead gloves and lead gaggles.
- Responsible in requisition, handling and issuance of radiology stocks and supplies.
- In-charge of performing radiographic procedures in all sections of the department for both in- and out- patients as referred by doctors. Mammography and Ultrasound are exclusively for female rad. tech only.
- Briefs patients on the procedure and addresses concerns within his level of authority.
- Prepares the patient for the examination and contrast material (if any) needed for procedure.
- Wears the prescribed radiation monitoring badge (OSLD) and protective garment appropriate for the procedure.
- Takes x-ray images in accordance with prescribed standards to meet the right image quality.
- Processes exposed x-ray films and checks its quality before sending out the patient from the procedure room.
- Forwards the film to the Radiologist for interpretation.
- Records all films taken in the department record book, maintains and keeps x-ray files and records properly.
- Ensures the proper operation and upkeep of all radiographic equipment and accessories.
- Reports to the Chief Rad. Tech. any unusual performance of the equipment encountered during his shift and stocks/supplies that need replenishment.
- Records the consumed supplies during his shift and ensures wise use of these supplies.
- Performs clerical duties that are necessary to be accomplished in his shift; especially if the information clerk is not available. These may include recording, charging of x-ray examinations results, typing of results, etc.
- Reports other equipment that may need checkup/repair.