- Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/ Administration/Management, Marketing, or equivalent.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
- Preferably specialized in handling the Customer Care/Support Department.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experienced in managing and leading a team.
- Ability to critique and advise the Customer Support Team.
- With experience in Digital Marketing and eCommerce is a plus.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.