- Manila, PhilippinesManila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Manage the network infrastructure of the head office and remote stores
- Ensure smooth operations of the internal servers, routers, VPN, computers, PABX, CCTV, email/web services, etc.
- Manage a support team to handle post-sales support to customers
- Set clear objectives, evaluate progress and instill a high performance culture with focus on team work, service excellence and ownership for resolving customer issues
- Ensure working practices are well defined and operational with minimal disruption using technology to improve efficiency
- Manage the team and individual performance, technical and skills development
- Updated with new developments in the field of Information and Communication Technology
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience leading and developing a support team
- Able to juggle priorities to meet deadlines without cutting corners
- Follow up on and take responsibility for unresolved issues or escalations
- Experienced and conversant in Service Level Agreements and Operational schedules
- Technical understanding of Network Administration, CCTV, hardware troubleshooting, Virtualization Platform (Citrix) and VPN solutions
- Experience in MSSQL, MySQL, PHP, ASP
- Able to work on own initiative to develop the team
- Willing to work in Manila
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.