- Handle and facilitate approval of relevant company documents and /or other transactions;
- Prepare inter-office memo and other business correspondences;
- Receive and screen all incoming calls in the Office of the VP for Operations
- Maintain and update an adequate filing and recording system;
- Screen and receive VP for Operation's visitor;
- Arrange pertinent requirements needed during conference and other activities;
- Request for the monthly office supplies of the Office of the VP for Operations;
- Manage the schedules, meeting and activities of the VP for Operations;
- Assist other departments in their administrative functions.
- Monitor incoming and outgoing documents;
- Compile reports of all departments (if any);
- Perform other related task that maybe assigned from time to time.
- Graduate of any 4-year related business course
- Highly analytical, self-starter, emotionally mature, able to multi-task, resourceful and assertive.
- Able to work with minimum supervision, can work longer hours under extreme pressure.
- Computer literate; can relate well with all levels in and out of the organization.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 708 West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Centre
- Real Estate Marketing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.