- Prepares documents for Senior Vice President, National Sale Director & National Marketing Manager
- Monitoring of RCP and other budget documents
- Compose, type, routine correspondence specifically Internal Memos and Letters to JV Partners.
- E-mails internal memos to all concerned branches
- E-mails 101 approved letters to all SLRDI officials and to all concerned
- Sends out internal memos to Sta. Lucia representatives
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Mail materials needed for VisMin.
- Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet upon the request of the superior.
- Coordination between the Marketing and Sales Manager
- Consolidates the Nationwide SRA and Training budget and Calendar of Activities
- Email the approved and consolidated Nationwide SRA to Luzon and VisMin.
- Event Management
- Point person for external companies
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals internal and external.
- Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for Senior Vice President, National Sale Director & National Marketing Manager
- Oversees the Marketing Assistants and Graphic Designer
- Compiles the accreditation forms for Vismin
- Monitoring of Nation Wide Accreditation Forms
- Coordination with Vismin staff with regards to their queries trough phone calls.
- Manage projects, and contribute to committee and team work for Sales and Marketing.
- Establish work procedures and schedules, and keep track of the daily work.
- File and Keep Confidential Documents
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
- Attend to the needs of BP and BA particularly Luzon (specifically CRS, ID and Accre. Form)
- College graduate preferably with units in office management;
- Work experience as assistant and/or secretary
- Good verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills;
- Able to work with minimum supervision;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.