- Drives assigned vehicle for tripping of buyers, agents and office staff;
- Maintains vehicle and its accessories always clean and in good condition;
- Conducts regular and strict preventive maintenance check-up;
- Maintains a vehicle maintenance check-list and inventory logbook;
- Perform other related tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- With driver’s license
- Hard working, trustworthy and safety oriented
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer service orientation
- Able to communicate effectively with customers and coworkers
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.