- Makati, PhilippinesPolaris street, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Oradian provides a unique enterprise solution to financial institutions across South East Asia and Africa. Within the Philippines, we are the fast-growing enterprise solution for financial institutions and already reaching 10% of the adult population.
We are seeking competitive and motivated individuals to join our Customer Acquisition Team in Manila, Philippines.
Solution Consultant will drive business success by supporting the acquisition of new enterprise customers from all areas of the financial services industry across the whole of the Philippines.
- Support Business Development Managers/Executives in qualifying and closing sales opportunities
- Ensure the long-term success of partnerships between Oradian and its customers
- Lead detailed assessments to identify major business challenges and expectations of potential customers
- Analyse customers’ requirements and articulate adequate solutions in order to help close sales opportunities
- Evangelise the benefits and value of Oradian’s solution and clarify how it can improve the operations of financial institutions
- Drive profitable growth by following the stages of Oradian Customer journey
- Ensure a smooth handover of new customers to the implementation team as part of Oradian’s customer journey
- Engage in regular training to maintain a high level of product knowledge
- Prepare and deliver in-depth product demonstrations to prospects and Business Development Managers/Executives
- Provide the Product team with market insights, recommendations as well as specifications for feature developments
- Keep up to date with industry and market trends, take part in sector meetups and conferences and build a circle of potential customers
- Ability and willingness to travel locally and across the Philippines frequently including to rural locations
- Deep understanding of financial institutions’ operations, especially low and mid-tier institutions
- Problem-solving to analyse customer issues and recommend appropriate solutions
- Ability to interact with a wide range of stakeholders from C-levels to operational staff
- Ability to work on multiple deals simultaneously
- Business fluent in English, additional local languages are a plus
- Position requires extensive travels within the Philippines
- Experience in business, engineering, technology, microfinance, financial inclusion and/or banking sector in the developing world
- Proven experience as Pre-Sales Consultant, Technical Sales, Software Implementation or similar role in a B2B / Enterprise context for complex software solutions
- Experience in the SaaS industry is a plus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.