- Patrol industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Willing to work in Makati on a Shifting Schedule
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Safety and Security
- Educational Requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 43rd Floor, Oraclesee Office. Philamlife Building, Paseo De Roxas, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT and Business Process Outsourcing
- 10 openings
About Oraclesee, Inc.
ORACLESEE, Inc. is a domestic corporation organized and existing under the laws of the Philippines to engage in the business of software design and programming, software system management, telemarketing, advertisement, handling and managing.