- Promote the networks and monitor the daily traffic of the ads in the networks targeted to the clients.
- Through data analysis, improve work methods, customer conversion rate, activity, and retention rate.
- Enhance user stickiness.
- Recommend improvements to the work processes as required/needed.
- Promote a positive work environment that contributes to increasing efficiency and productivity of the workforce.
- Ensure that all coordination and communication requirements are met consistently, appropriately, and correctly.
- Continuously seek ways to improve own productivity, as well as his/her team's productivity, through the upgrading of skills, coaching, counseling, etc.
- At least a Bachelor's/College degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Marketing, Advertising, Media, Computer Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, or its equivalent.
- AT LEAST 5 years of experience for promoting network and e-mail marketing.
- Skilled in HTML, CSS, and Adobe Photoshop.
- With online portfolio
- Keen thinking and innovation, strong learning, development, and analytical abilities.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Information Technology
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 20th Floor Oledan Square, 6788 Makati Skyplaza, Ayala Ave., Makati City
- Information Technology / IT and Business Process Outsourcing
- 20 openings
About Oraclesee, Inc.
ORACLESEE, Inc. is a domestic corporation organized and existing under the laws of the Philippines to engage in the business of software design and programming, software system management, telemarketing, advertisement, handling and managing.