- Develop and deliver impactful Culture Training Modules for the Sales Team and ensures that statutory training requirements are met;
- Determines training needs by partnering with sales account managers; observing sales calls, studying sales results reports, and conferring with sales leaders;
- Monitor and review the progress of all trainees through questionnaires;
- Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques by Keeping up to date with the development of training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses online for possible updates on training materials
- Monitor and listen to representatives who are deployed to the Sales department for skill reinforcement and review the progress of all trainees through questionnaires
- Submit reports to concerned campaign key contacts and supervisor
- At least 1 - 2 year(s) of working experience specializing in Foundation Skills Training and Product Knowledge Training or equivalent in a BPO setting;
- Must have a strong background of BPO Sales both on Inbound and Outbound;
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field;
- Amenable to train multiple campaigns;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Willing to work in BGC Taguig.;
- Amenable to work on a shifting schedule.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.