- Turn potential leads into clients.
- Scheduling appointments for incoming clients and providing them with travel arrangements.
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information, and input information into case management software.
- Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- Handle office tasks, such as electronic filing, document editing, and setting up for meetings
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and regular mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Verbal communication
- Phone skills
- Data entry skills
- People skills
- Customer focus
- Customer service
- Attention to detail
About Optimum Transsource Inc.
We are a BPO located in Baguio City catering to Law Firms and Real Estate Companies in the US who have been our partners since 2007. We specialize in paralegal services that include drafting legal documents, legal research, client interviews, appointment setting, case monitoring and case management. We also have administrative assistant roles with tasks that include inbound client maintenance calls, outbound service calls, maintenance ticket monitoring, rent roll maintenance and video surveillance review. We are looking for people who would like to grow our business with us.