- Creates the look, layout, and features of a website
- Understanding graphic design.
- Convert creative story into graphics.
- Work with development teams or managers for keeping the site up-to-date and prioritizing needs, among other tasks.
- Researching current design trends.
- Meeting with clients to discuss requirements and/or project progress.
- Producing products that are user-friendly, effective and appealing.
- Must have an average knowledge in using the ff software;
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- 3D Max
- Web Designing Experience
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.