Be a part of a growing content team led by digital marketing professionals! The responsibilities of a content coordinator are as follows:
- Create content materials such as articles and blog posts using SEO techniques to generate traffic and leads.
- Use AI tools (e.g. ChatGPT, ZeroGPT, etc.) to curate content more efficiently.
- Conceptualize creative and unique topics for various clients.
- Edit/proofread content produced by other members of the team when necessary.
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
- Has at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Journalism, Creative Writing, or any related course. Undergraduates with experience are also welcome to apply.
- Experience in writing for online materials such as blogs and content marketing is an advantage.
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices is an advantage.
- Open to using AI tools and software
- Excellent overall writing skills in different styles/tones.
- Has a strong commitment to deadlines.
- Willing to write about various topics.
- Strong passion for writing, SEO, and digital marketing.
- Fast-learner and can work with minimal supervision.
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills.
- A team player.
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Technical Writing
- Content Writing
- Blog Writing
- Creative Writing
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Writing and Content
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Galleria Corporate Center, 1604 Quezon City, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 opening
About OOm Philippines, Inc. (Optimal Online Marketing)
Founded in 2006 as a search marketing agency, OOm has since grown to become a full-service digital marketing agency committed to working with clients throughout Asia and the Asia Pacific to meet their digital campaign goals. Headquatered in Singapore with an office in the Philippines, the agency has expanded rapidly to accommodate the growing local and regional demands in digital marketing. The primary goals of OOm are to ensure that our clients will have high quality content and top notch customer service. Our methods to achieve these goals are through our expertise in navigating through the digital ecosystem. With proper strategy and execution, we ensure that our clients will meet their digital campaign objectives.