- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- 9 months ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 5% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 20,000.00 - 22,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- 19th floor Multinational Bancorporation Centre, Makati, Philippines
- Bachelor’s degree, or relevant equivalent experience, preferably in a full life cycle, BPO recruitment structure.
- Knowledge of HR and employment laws is strongly preferred
- Experience searching for candidates with executive, professional and technical expertise is preferred.
Opsify is seeking an energetic and results-oriented Recruiting Specialist responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This position is responsible for executing the company's hiring process. This post requires an eye for detail, a passion for finding top talent, and an ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
The position includes duties such as: posting and advertising jobs, reviewing job descriptions, screening online applications, scheduling interviews, collecting personnel documentation, conducting reference checks, negotiating offers and proactively building Opsify's talent pipeline. The Recruiting Specialist will also be responsible for attending career fairs and representing the company at conferences and workshops.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish a strong rapport with hiring managers and understand their strategic staffing needs and fill vacancies in a timely manner. Ensure clear mutual understanding of staffing priorities and practical constraints. Guide the hiring managers through the recruitment process where needed.
- Manage communications between applicants, hiring managers and others to keep all parties apprised of the status of each search.
- Work with hiring managers to develop job descriptions and announcements, post advertisements in a variety of newspapers, list-serves, trade publications, networks, etc. including internationally focused sources. Recommend creative and alternative advertising venues and strategies.
- Review online applications, evaluate qualifications of both internal and external candidates, conduct prescreen interviews to analyze candidate experience and fit, coordinate pre-employment tests as needed, and develop a short list of potential candidates.
- Present fully-screened qualified candidates to hiring managers in a timely manner and coordinate interviews.
- Manage candidate interview results and selection decision with hiring manager. Provide candidates feedback on interview results as appropriate.
- Participate in the offer process including negotiating offers with candidates.
- Liaise between new hires and human resources, ensuring submission of all documentation required.
- Proactive Sourcing
- Be proactive, think strategically, and network early in search of stellar candidates for all positions.
- Recommend system improvements to current recruitment processes to ensure streamlined, cost effective, high quality services are provided to hiring managers.
- Track applicant flow, maintain pipeline of qualified candidates for future consideration, help collect and analyze recruitment data.
- Build and maintain database of qualified professionals to rapidly respond to talent management needs.
- Represent Opsify with professionalism, enthusiasm and energy to sell the organization to prospective candidates.
- Conduct informational interviews with potential candidates. Solicit and prioritize internal referrals.
- Attend career fairs and conferences to promote Opsify and deepen the pool of potential candidates. Provide information on company operations and employment opportunities to potential applicants.
- Develop and maintain network of recruiters, contacts and candidates via proactive use of social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance