VIRTUAL ASSISTANT WITH EXPERIENCE IN REAL ESTATE AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 4 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 4 days
- Recruiter responds
- 9% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 months ago
- Customer Service
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Sunnymede IT Center, Quezon City, Philippines
- Graduate of any 4-year course
- Preferably a Licensed Real Estate Broker.
- Must have a keen attention to details
- Must be proficient in English Grammar (Written and Oral).
- Must have an experience in Property Management, Project Management, Commercial Management and Construction.
- Must have a year or more experience in Real Estate/ Property Management
- Experience in Customer Service is a plus.
RESPONSIBLE FOR RENT
- Setting rent
- Collecting rent
- Adjusting rent
RESPONSIBLE FOR TENANTS
- Finding Tenants
- Screening Tenants
- Handling Leases
- Handling Complaints/Emergencies.
- Handling Move Out.
- Dealing With Evictions.
RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR.
RESPONSIBLE FOR PROMOTING AND MARKETING REAL ESTATE PROJECT OF OUR CLIENT IN AUSTRALIA.
RESPONSIBLE FOR KNOWLEDGE OF LANDLORD-TENANT LAWS.
Good property managers have a thorough knowledge of statewide and national laws regarding the proper ways to:
- Screen a tenant.
- Handle security deposits.
- Terminate a lease.
- Evict a tenant.
- Comply with property safety standards.
RESPONSIBLE FOR MANAGING THE BUDGET/MAINTAINING RECORDS
Property managers are responsible for managing the budget for the building and maintaining all pertinent records.
- Managing Budget
- Maintaining Records
RESPONSIBLE FOR TAXES
- The property manager can assist the property owner with understanding how to file taxes for the investment property
- The property manager can also file taxes for the property.
- To analyze market conditions
- To make sure properties are occupied
- Organizing records and documents
- Gathering documents for financial reports
- To handle contracts pertaining to the property
- To organize regular property maintenance
- To address tenants’ concerns.