- 20 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in a day
- Recruiter responds
- 44% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Muelle De Binondo st. Cor. San Nicolas, Binondo, Manila, Manila, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- College graduate preferably Business or Marketing
- With leadership and management skills
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge in Social Media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
The Marketing Associate works closely with the marketing team in the timely and proper implementation of approved marketing plans and programs. The incumbent is expected to recommend proposals to ensure brand identity and awareness of the company and its product. Moreover, the position is mainly responsible in developing marketing strategies, market research, digital marketing, Events and partnerships.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize, plan, and implement promotional plan to drive increase in sales and awareness
- Monitors and ensures availability of the promotional items and its redemption and assess reports and reviews promotion issues and concerns
- Keeps abreast of the trends in the industry through market studies and research and surveys as basis for new promotions.
- Collaborates with the creative team on the designs and proofreading of all promotional ads and marketing collaterals.
- Coordinates all digital marketing requirements to departments who will help in the implementation of the proposed plans.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Develop merchandise and collaterals that will help brand visibility, availability and affinity in all channels
- Assist the marketing team in communicating marketing plans and programs to different departments and concerned parties.
- Checks and reviews status of company products in the market against the competitors and establishes plan for infusion of new items and designs.
- Conducts researches on designs and new trends in the market
- Prepares and submits job orders for marketing material designs, presentations and other collaterals / merchandise needed.