- Quezon City, Philippines
- 15,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
• Review project proposals and plans; conferring with management
• Determine project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
• Study project specifications, product design, client requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
• Determines project schedule, project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
• Monitor project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
• Review design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
• Monitor project costs, expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
• Prepare project status reports; recommend actions.
• Maintains company reputation by complying with rules and regulations.
- Licensed Civil Engineer (Unlicensed are welcome to apply)
- 3-5 years experience in the same field
- Structural engineering is a strong advantage
- Should have updated technical understanding
- Organized documentation skills and keen supervision with regard to manpower and project needs
- Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering [Construction Technology and Management]
- Civil Engineering [Structural Engineering]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.