- Quezon, Philippines
- 20,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
- Leads and controls Rebar fabricators engaged in all activities concerned with the civil building works. Ability to optimize resources (manpower, equipment and materials) to ensure efficient and timely completion of the works. Able to demonstrate good organizational skills, following policies, procedures and work practices.
- Ability to read, interpret and follow method statements and procedures, specifications, drawings, and all other discipline related project and engineering documentation. 3. Commands respect of his workforce, and develop excellent working relationships with all other department personnel.
- Must be a good communicator. Able to give instructions in an efficient and effective way to his workforce. Liaises with other discipline foremen to ensure the optimum utilization of available work, with the overall objective of successful completion of the project.
- Preferably Licensed Civil Engineer (not licensed are welcome to apply)
- 3 years experience in the same field; preferably in high-rise projects
- Male/Female, not more than 40yo
- Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering [Structural Engineering]
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Onemega Builders Construction Corp., 108-A Road 1 Taas, Brgy. Pag-asa, Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.