One Midori Asia, Inc.
- San Juan, PhilippinesSan Juan, Metro Manila, PhilippinesSan JuanMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Study the layout and prepare surfaces before working
- Analyze the width and length of area and design a plan for construction
- Build wooden and metal frames to pour and contain wet concrete
- Select and mix cement and mortar in adequate proportion depending on the application of masonry work
- Prepare a mixture of concrete and plaster to cover the surfaces
- Use trowels of different shapes and sizes to level and clear away excess concrete
- Choose right measurements of bricks and stones for erecting structures
- Survey the projects and discuss possibilities and shortcoming with site supervisors
- Other duties assigned.
- With at least 1 to 2 years of experience in executing masonry projects.
- Excellent sense of mathematical precision and proportion
- Knowledgeable of masonry safety practices
- Understands the blueprints of structures
- Expertise in handling and working with masonry equipment and tools
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Skilled Trade
- Educational Requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Office Address
- San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Design and Construction
- 10 openings
About One Midori Asia, Inc.
One Midori Asia, Inc. (OMA) is a full service design and construction company, spanning from planning, construction, to furniture services. We specialize in creating uplifting spaces, understanding details and harnessing skills to create an integrated approach. For six (6) years, the company has handling mostly interior unit renovation of upmarket residential condominium. OMA was established as a discipline: the integration of design, innovation, global building techniques, vernacular tradition and sustainability as the method to provide comprehensive solutions to prevailing methods in the industry today.