Social Media Administrator – Instagram
- Pasig, Philippines, 18th Floor Strata 100 Building, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, pasig City, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Develops and executes tailor-fitting social media marketing plans for the campaigns and projects of each OMG brand on Instagram.
- Creates content plan and calendar for each brand.
- Does event coverage and executes social media commitments as part of promotional strategies as well as client servicing.
- Promotes various campaigns on Instagram through ads.
- Monitors and liquidates marketing ads expenses on Instagram.
- Respond and engage with the brand’s online followers.
- Provide weekly updates to immediate head.
- Performs other related tasks and functions that may be assigned from time to time.
- Adheres to and complies with the Philippine advertising standards and guidelines.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures relative to the discharge of duties and responsibilities as Social Media Associate, as well as employment with the company.
Graduate of Advertising/Media, Mass Communications, Marketing or Certificate on Digital Media or equivalent
Years of Related Experience
At least 1 year experience in marketing or advertising
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Tech and social media savvy
- Has an idea on digital media advertising and promotions
- Highly creative and able to visualize and conceptualize
- Organizational skills
- Must have good negotiation and time management skills;
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Background in graphic design and photography is a plus
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 18th Floor Strata 100 Building, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, pasig City, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Media and Publishing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.