- Pasig, Philippines18th Floor Strata 100 Building, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, pasig City, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Primarily responsible to layout the basic story line of the show or audio visual presentation (AVP) by cutting and splicing scenes from the shoot.
- He/She works closely with the Producer and the Writer.
Graphics for social media (not limited to Instagram, at least 3x per day)
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- MMAs create storyboards, direct and edit video content of the websites.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Attend digital editorial meetings and story conferences. Coordinates with editorial in creating the best concept, chooses the best and appropriate images for the magazine along with the story editor.
- Art direction of photoshoot involving models and/or inanimate products
- Commit to meeting deadlines, handle multiple design projects, and find creative and innovative solutions to improve quality of work.
- Provide assistance to other multimedia artists, graphic artist/designers, art directors, or creative directors with major and extensive design assignments.
- Able to continue/complete tasks assigned to other graphic artist/designers in their absence or as needed.
- Ensure complete and timely submission of design assignments.
- Keep superior(s) informed of daily activities, whereabouts, and ensure that they are consulted for matters that require their approval.
- Liaise with other departments for matters related, but not limited, to standard operating procedures or business process to ensure timely and efficient work output.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned by superior from time to time.
SALES RELATED PROJECTS
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Edit art and design as necessary or as instructed by Producers
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Meet with clients to determine the scope of a project
- A graduate of Fine Arts, Multi Media Arts, Information Design, Advertising, Visual Communication or any related course;
Years of Related Experience
- At least 2 years demonstrated creative excellence in multimedia production including digital filming and editing, graphic design, and photography;
- Must possess excellent communication skills;
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop graphic design, Adobe Premier or use of Adobe Creative Suite 5, etc.
- Highly creative and able to visualize and conceptualize;
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 18th Floor Strata 100 Building, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, pasig City, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Media and Publishing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.