- Pasig, Philippines18th Floor Strata 100 Building, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, pasig City, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Advertising Implementer Associate is responsible for the following:
- Implements the contents of the contract closed by the Account Executives (i.e. ensures that the number of advertisements are correct, coordinate with different departments, etc.)
- Assuring customer satisfaction to our clients through efficiently carrying out the contract.
- Proposes efficient ways of implementing the contract to ensure they are of quality.
- Sends a summary of commitments to the Account Executives
- Provides back-end support to all Account Executives as needed.
- Create campaign decks if needed.
- At least one year of experience in sales and marketing
- Experience rolling out DIGITAL campaigns
- A graduate of any four-year course, preferably mass Communication, Advertising, and Integrated Marketing Communications.
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong problem-solving, and presentation skills
- Can follow instructions with precision
- Ability to provide creative outputs.
- Can work well under pressure
- Can start immediately.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Marketing Communications
- Advertising & Public Relations
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 18th Floor Strata 100 Building, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, pasig City, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Media and Publishing
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.