- 10 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 7 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 44% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 hours ago
- Retail Industry
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 39th Floor Summit One Tower, Mandaluyong, Philippines
Development Studies and BS Marketing Management
- Graduate of any four-year course, preferably in Marketing, Advertising or Communication
- With very good interpersonal and communication skills
- With strong Store Management skills
- Must be hardworking, analytical and people-oriented
- Willing-to-work on retail (store) hours
- Manage operations, staffing and sales along with profit goals in sole assigned retail store.
- Manage store's inventory with all established company guidelines.
- Ensure to receive, check and place all merchandise orders.
- Hire, train, guide, discipline, revise and terminate organization’s employees.
- Learn about all financial goals of facility and organization through supervising and studying financial performance.
- Interpret profit and loss statements along with sales forecast.
- Manages facility through training as well as working in every facility’s operational areas inclusive of sales floor, front-end, merchandise flow along with offices.
- Participate in all safety activities like safety inspections, risk control meetings, facility tours and accident reviews.
- Attain individual sales objectives as well as customer service goals.
Olympic Village Group of Companies OLYMPIC VILLAGE GROUP aims to become the country’s leading chain of retail stores, specializing in sports and leisure goods, with good reputation founded on selling authentic, genuine and high quality merchandise at the best value, empowered by a team of highly motivated and results-oriented professionals, committed to provide all its customers with courteous, efficient service, maximizing its market share and attaining optimum results for its shareholders.