Business Development Associate | Teetalk.ph
- Baguio, Philippines3 Escoda St., Corner Naguilian Road, Quezon Hill, Baguio, Cordillera Administrative Region, PhilippinesBaguioCordillera Administrative RegionPhilippines
- Full time
FullSuite is looking for a qualified candidate that will cater to its affiliate business, Manila-based social enterprise startup Teetalk.ph, as its Business Development Associate.
The Business Development Associate must be an energetic self-starter who can quickly grasp Teetalk’s business model, and execute on its specific and ambiguous plans. The candidate must be resourceful and adaptable.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients and opportunities
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Aligning current and new sales and operational initiatives with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Coordinating and maintaining client information in the company’s CRM database.
- Working closely with staff and senior leadership across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Technical assistance with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Ability to spot, track, and analyze current market trends and behavior
- Effectively develop/innovate on existing market trends and incorporate them into company operations and marketing/sales strategies
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related field
- 1 - 2 years' relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Friendly and engaging demeanor
- Proficiency in Google applications and relevant software
- Willing to learn Marketing for startups
- Experience in back-office customer service is a plus
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 4 Escoda St., Corner Naguilian Road, Quezon Hill, Baguio, Cordillera Administrative Region, Philippines
- Management Consulting
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.