- Baguio, Philippines3 Escoda St., Corner Naguilian Road, Quezon Hill, Baguio, Cordillera Administrative Region, PhilippinesBaguioCordillera Administrative RegionPhilippines
- Full time
- Design high-end, clean, functional interactive web and digital creative elements to drive overall brand and marketing campaign objectives and ensure efficient and visually compelling customer experience that results in high conversion and sales.
- Design and update new web pages and sections as required.
- Conceptualize, design and optimize marketing websites, emails, landing pages and forms.
- Overseeing design changes and improvements throughout the development process
- Integrating technical and visual solutions into a design concept
- Anticipating, understanding, and incorporating market trends into current design input and processes
- Create and design elements for logos, product packages, and other marketing-related materials
- Create web-page banners, and other graphic art needs to complement or illustrate articles or ad layouts.
- Concept, update, and manage eCommerce website design, microsites, email campaign assets, social media and affiliate assets, video and animation, and other interactive marketing and eCommerce initiatives as required.
- Bachelor's degree, in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or any related field of study preferred
- 3 – 5 years of design experience in a digital or retail environment desired
- Thorough knowledge of visual design principles, responsive web design, interactive design, graphic design, layout, typography, color, icon development, corporate identity and branding
- Experience developing visual treatments that work across channels (Web, email, banners, print) that drive user action and conversion
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Good organization and analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of creative tools for graphic design and other relevant software
- Proficiency in Adobe systems such as Photoshop and Flash
- Possess an understanding of advertising campaigns
- Customer oriented and has the ability to adapt/respond to different types of clients
- Customer service experience is not required but is a plus
- Ability to work independently but is also a good team player
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 4 Escoda St., Corner Naguilian Road, Quezon Hill, Baguio, Cordillera Administrative Region, Philippines
- Management Consulting
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.