- Baguio, Philippines3 Escoda St., Corner Naguilian Road, Quezon Hill, Baguio, Cordillera Administrative Region, PhilippinesBaguioCordillera Administrative RegionPhilippines
- Full time
The Compliance Officer plays an integral role in the company in ensuring that all of its services offered to its clients are processed and completed on a timely manner. It is his/her responsibility to deliver the set expectations by FullSuite's clients as scheduled and in the most efficient manner. The tasks that the Compliance Officer will include, but not limited to the following:
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Point of contact for all SEC fillings related to incorporation, GIS, and CMD;
- Point of contact of all DTI registrations;
- Securing of all Barangay and LGU permits for the Company's clients requiring registration;
- Processing of closure for Barangay and LGU level for future assigned clients;
- Processing of registration and closure in Bureau of Internal Revenue;
- Point of contact for DOLE as needed.
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risk.
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Resolve employee concerns about legal compliance.
- College graduates with heavy research and content writing backgrounds preferred.
- Paralegal experience / law graduate a plus.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 3 Escoda St., Corner Naguilian Road, Quezon Hill, Baguio, Cordillera Administrative Region, Philippines
- Management Consulting
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.