Responsible for developing and implementing strategies for a brand through digital and online means.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Oversees online lead generation for pre-selling real estate projects to ensure quality clients gained through online means.
· Assesses overall online strategic placements for pre-selling real estate projects through direct and contextual digital marketing to preserve brand presence online.
· Produces, implements and monitors online advertisements such as images, videos, rich media and the like to maintain brand image.
· Analyzes online strategy efficiency by comparing empirical data such as revenues, expenses, returns on investment and utility maximization for analyzing successes of campaigns.
· Monitors company and industry status online for branding and crisis PR management to manage brand and corporate image and risks in the online environment.
· Supervises and creates digital marketing peripherals adherent to projects (e.g. apps, websites, social media portals etc.) for promoting real estate projects, corporate image and events.
· Handles and assists brand-specific events and Rockwell community events specifically handled by the Land Marketing team to ensure successful events as a team.
· Distributes, analyzes and records online inquiries to concerned teams.
· Manages websites and online portals owned by the company to preserve brand presence online.
· Performs other duties and functions as may be assigned
· College graduate with a degree in marketing, communication or multimedia arts.
Advanced Skills in the following programs:
· Adobe Photoshop
· MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Intermediate Skills in the following:
Other Skills / Qualities Required:
· Proficiency in English
· Proficiency in Mathematics and Handling Finances
· Exudes proper conduct
Skills/Qualities like the following are a plus:
· Adobe InDesign
· Adobe Flash
· Adobe Premiere / After Effects
· Tech-savvy; updated knowledge on industrial and commercial technology
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Communications
- Content Marketing
- Digital Creative Direction
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 3F, 8 Rockwell, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.