Responsible for leasing out Rockwell residential units and facilitates leasing transactions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Entertains prospective tenants and conducts viewing of available units.
- Ensures that individual monthly quota is attained; ensures that assigned units are showed and leased out.
- Implements and participates in marketing strategies to increase occupancy, retention and resident satisfaction.
- Completes move-in package, test apartment keys, and inspects apartments prior to move-in.
- Negotiates and closes the deal; Prepare the Contract of Lease and computation sheet; Move-in and move-out tenant; Process Contract of Lease renewal.
- Prepares the necessary documentation and all other related paper works related to the consummation of lease; handles the proper safekeeping of account files.
- Masters and executes leasing business process flows based on SPEED; complete related paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Liaises with unit owner on tenant needs, concerns and complaints regarding leasing matters.
- Assists with preparing or contributing to various reports; submits daily activity report.
- Performs other duties and functions as may be assigned.
- College graduate with a degree preferably in management or business related course.
- At least one (1) year experience in a Real Estate background, preferably exposed to customer front-lining and customer service.
- Knowledge in leasing policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of products and services.
- Passionate in rendering excellent customer service.
- Pro-active and has High sense of urgency in addressing urgent client issues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-minded and organized.
- Self-reliant, self-motivated and a team player.
- Outgoing, positive, and able to work under pressure.
- Demonstrates accountability and integrity in dealing with internal and external customers.
- Internally motivated and willing to execute job with perseverance.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
plus Leasing Commission on top of your basic salary!
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Customer Service
- Account Management
- Business Administration
- Real Estate Management
- Tourism Management
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 8 Rockwell, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.