Beneath the prestige and the glamor that define Rockwell is its People – the true source of our success. Possessing the core values of Rockwell, - Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Teamwork, and Fairness, - the Rockwell employee strives to enhance the business with outstanding service and dedication. We value our employees by providing them avenues to hone their skills and talents, and also by rewarding those who greatly exceed our expectations and their own.
Be part of Rockwell’s elite team of talented individuals who deliver luxury and who set the trend.
Begin your professional journey with Rockwell today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieves monthly sales budget goals and new business targets by selling Rockwell’s properties through various selling channels.
- Identifies sales leads and new opportunities.
- Initiates communication with incoming leads/prospects through Company’s efforts and the individual’s as well.
- Works seamlessly with other sales executives to develop strategies to attract, maintain and round potential clients.
- Prepares for, attends, and actively participates in sales meetings as required.
- Represents the Company with the utmost professionalism including attire, ethics, and conduct.
- Creates and analyzes market and industry metrics to formulate strategies and business direction.
- Performs special assignments from top leadership that will address pain points and increase corporate productivity.
- Strong analytical, planning, and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Strong networking and/or social skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Good grasp of the Real Estate industry.
Perks and Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Competitor Analysis
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Closing Sales
- Business Administration [Marketing Management]