Handover Associate | Cebu
- Cebu City, Philippines32 Sanson Road, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines, Cebu City, Cebu, PhilippinesCebu CityCebuPhilippines
- Full time
Responsible for attending to clients' concerns related to the whole turn over cycle by preparing the necessary handover documents and inspecting/punch listing each unit in terms of preparedness, functionality and quality. Then facilitates unit inspections together with the clients until final acceptance of the physical unit.
Role and Responsibilities
1. Unit Inspection
- Punch lists units based on Rockwell standards of readiness, functionality, and quality prior to handover to clients
- Coordinates with the Project Development Team after punch listing of the units for fit-out or rectification works that needs to be done
- Facilitates unit inspection with each unit owners by guiding them through the details of the facilities
- Ensures that all issues accounted by the unit owner upon inspection are gathered and are communicated to the Project Development Team for another unit fit-out and rectification work.
- Ensures that clients confirm and agree to the final physical unit upon signing of the unit acceptance contract
- Assists the Credit and Collection Team in the collection of Upon Turnover Balance and Handover Fees prior to unit handover
- Prepares and distributes the handover kits containing the acceptance forms, remote control for the air-conditioning unit, and fire extinguisher unit to the client upon signing of the acceptance documents
- Updates AX on the unit activities from inspection to acceptance
- Collates, updates and folders the client requirements and files into an individual 201 file and transmits them to the Property Management Office
- Communicates to Documentations Associate on any updates of the buyers’ information.
- Ensures that contracts are completely signed by all signatories indicated in the document prior to transmittal to Legal Team for notarization
- Attends to client concerns either through walk-in, phone call, or email and records these concerns to the Customer Service and Handover Tracker
3. Perform other duties as assigned
- Prepares or contributes to the weekly and monthly reports as needed
- A graduate of a four-year BS/BA degree program with related curriculum in Business or any related programs.
- A degree in Architecture is an advantage.
- Organizing and Planning
- Attention to Detail
- Critical Thinking
- Deductive Reasoning
- Office Administration
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 32 Sanson Road, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.