- Exposed to the basic functions of HR, namely Resourcing, Learning and Development, Employee Relations and Compenben Administration.
- Experienced in Talent Management and OD is a plus.
- A partner in supporting his/her client teams run their business successfully (i.e. efficiently, effectively and productively)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures effective and timely delivery of HR services to client teams in the areas of resourcing, learning and development, employee relations and compensation and benefits administration.
- Leads in the effective implementation of end-to-end recruitment process including but not limited to identifying new and innovative ways to recruit and retain new talent.
- Ensures recruitment and onboarding processes are consistent, thorough and effective according to prescribed company standards.
- Evaluates external labor market conditions and internal employee turnover trends in order to recommend changes to the organization's recruitment strategies and introduce recruitment initiatives responsive to changing market conditions.
- With at least 3 years of HR experience
- Exposure to and knowledge of a diverse range of HR facets including talent sourcing, learning and development, total rewards, employee relations and HR administration
- Demonstrates a high degree of integrity and maintains confidentiality
- Strong relational skills and can work across ranks
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.