- Conducts site inspection, checks, accepts and ensures that all works executed are in accordance with client’s drawings, specifications, and standards.
- Inspects with visual observation and electrical testing equipment, new installations and alterations of electrical wiring and equipment.
- Checks, visually and mechanically, such items as circular loads, sizes of conductors and raceways, connections and taping, over current protection and the use of approved service-related devices, fixtures, and equipment.
- Reviews proposed construction plans and documents to determine compliance with applicable laws, regulations and codes.
- Licensed Electrical Engineer
- With at least 2-3 years of experience in building construction industry relating to electrical engineering for buildings or similar structure.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.