- Mandaluyong, Philippines# 14 William corner Pioneer and Sheridan Streets, Brgy. Highway Hills, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Handle Corporate Accounts:
- Innovative thinker that balances creativity and strategy.
- Well versed in all facets of marketing from PR, advertising, social media, events to local store marketing.
Duties of the Institutional Salesperson include:
- Develop and maintain marketing strategies to grow the presence and popularity of the brand.
- Develop a marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Communications or its equivalent.
- With extensive experience in developing, maintaining and delivering marketing strategies.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to foster strategic relationships.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- # 14 William corner Pioneer and Sheridan Streets, Brgy. Highway Hills, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.